Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Moon Trailer

Last night, the MTV Movie Awards premiered the New Moon trailer. It wouldn't fit in the space here, so if you want to see it, scroll all the way to the bottom of my page and it is down there. It makes me really excited for November! I know, I'm a dork. But apparently I'm not the only one. Twilight won Best Kiss, Best Fight, Best Male Performance, Best Female Performance AND Best Movie!


Speaking of movies, here is a list of all the movies I've seen lately and my opinion:

Taken- amazing. Disturbing, but amazing.
Yes, Man- Jordan and I thought it was hilarious!
Bedtime Stories- cute, but still sub-par.
Miss Pedigrue Lives for a Day- soo cute! I had never heard of it, but I saw it with Traci and loved it!
The Sentinel- very good. The ending is a little anti-climatic, but it was still good.
New in Town- SO cute! Jordan and I love Harry Conick, Jr and he didn't disappoint.
Paul Blart: Mail Cop- stupid. It is PG and I just don't think Jordan and I are in that stage. I think if you've been watching PG movies with your kids, you'd like it. We just thought it was creepy that his g/f is half his age...
Stranger than Fiction- very good dark comedy. Don't go into it thinking Will Ferrell is going to be his usual hilarious self. It is more serious, but so good.
Eye See You- my mom picked out this serial killer thriller starring Sylvester Stallone. I was very defiant at first, but it actually ending up being really good. If you like that kind of thing...

No comments: