Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yum!

I know it's not Friday yet, but I will be at my parent's house and don't know if I'll be able to blog. Today I made some really yummy peanut butter cookies that are only 1 point! The recipe said it would make 3 dozen, but it only made 18 cookies. Those would have been some teeny tiny cookies if there were supposed to be 36.


1 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 large egg (I used 1/4 c. egg beaters)
1 tsp vanilla extract

Heat oven to 325*
Roll dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet
Bake for 10 mins (cookies are VERY chewy, so if you like them crispy, bake for longer)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Those sound good and it's wonderful they are so low cal/points! I will have to try those when I want a healthier alternative to my artery-clogging version of peanut butter cookies.

Jill said...

those were delish...so i guess since they only made 18 instead of 36 they are really 2 pts each? still...yum!!

Jaime said...

I was thinking exactly what Jill said...funny.